N ACETIL CISTEINA
N-acetylcysteine improves established monocrotaline-induced pulmonary hypertension in rats Chaumais MC, Ranchoux B, Montani D, Dorfmüller P, Tu L, Lecerf F, Raymond
N, Guignabert C, Price L, Simonneau G, Cohen-Kaminsky S, Humbert M, Perros F –
2) 17α-Estradiol down-regulates glutathione synthesis in serum deprived PC-12 cells Rakkestad KE, Sørvik IB, Overby GR, Debernard KA, Mathisen GH, Paulsen RE.
3) Side Effects of Radiographic Contrast Media: Pathogenesis, Risk Factors, and Prevention Andreucci M1, Solomon R2, Tasanarong A3.
4) The Efficacy of Inositol and N-Acetyl Cysteine Administration (Ovaric HP) in Improving the Ovarian Function in Infertile Women with PCOS with or without Insulin Resistance Sacchinelli A, Venturella R, Lico D, Di Cello A, Lucia A, Rania E, Cirillo R, Zullo F.
5) Effects of N-acetylcysteine on respiratory muscle fatigue during heavy exercise. Kelly MK1, Wicker RJ, Barstow TJ, Harms CA. – N-acetylcysteine enhances muscle cysteine and glutathione availability and attenuates fatigue during prolonged exercise in endurance-trained , Brown MJ, Bjorksten AR, Murphy KT, Petersen AC, Sostaric S, Gong X, McKenna MJ
6) Neuroprotection Induced by N-acetylcysteine and Selenium – Against Traumatic Brain Injury-Induced Apoptosis and Calcium Entry in Hippocampus of Rat. Nazıroğlu M1, Senol N, Ghazizadeh V, Yürüker V
7)N-acetylcysteine prevents cadmium-induced apoptosis in human breast cancer MDA-MB468 cell line. Panjehpour M1, Alaie H2.
8) Reduction of estrogen-induced transformation of mouse mammary epithelial cells by N-acetylcysteine Divya Venugopal, Muhammad Zahid, Paula C Mailander, Jane L. Meza,
Eleanor G. Rogan, Ercole L. Cavalieri, Dhrubajyoti Chakravarti
9)N-Acetylcysteine Inhibits Post-Impact Chondrocyte Death in Osteochondral Explants James A. Martin, PhD, Daniel McCabe, BS, […], and Todd O. McKinley, MD
10) Protective Effects of N-acetylcysteine Against the Statins Cytotoxicity in Freshly Isolated Rat Hepatocytes. Abdoli N1, Azarmi Y2, Eghbal MA2.
11) The administration of N-acetylcysteine reduces oxidative stress and regulates glutathione metabolism in the blood cells of workers exposed to lead. Kasperczyk S1, Dobrakowski M, Kasperczyk A, Ostałowska A, Birkner E.
12) Elevation of Glutathione as a Therapeutic Strategy in Alzheimer Disease Chava B. Pocernicha,b and D. Allan Butterfielda,b,c,*
13) Protective mechanisms of N-acetyl-cysteine against pyrrolizidine alkaloid clivorine-induced hepatotoxicity. Ji L1, Liu T, Chen Y, Wang Z.
14) N-acetylcysteine, a glutamate modulator, in the treatment of trichotillomania: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Grant JE1, Odlaug BL, Kim SW
- Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2012 Mar;64(3):205-9. Antioxidant and hepatoprotective activity appraisal of four selected Fumaria species and their total phenol and flavonoid quantities. Orhan IE, ener B, Musharraf SG.
- Cell Mol Biol. 2019 Feb 28;65(2):50-57. Antioxidant and alpha amylase inhibitory activities of Fumaria officinalis and its antidiabetic potential against alloxan induced diabetes. Fatima S, Akhtar MF, Ashraf KM, Sharif A, Saleem A, Akhtar B, Peerzada S, Shabbir M, Ali S, Ashraf W.
1) Hepatoprotective effect of silymarin on di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) induced injury in liverFL83B cells.
Lo D1, Wang YT2, Wu MC3. – 2) Silymarin and its constituents in cardiac preconditioning. Zholobenko A1, Modriansky M2.
3) Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future. Abenavoli L1, Capasso R, Milic N, Capasso F.
4) Hepatoprotective Effects of Silybum marianum (Silymarin) and Glycyrrhiza glabra (Glycyrrhizin) in Combination: A Possible Synergy.
Rasool M1, Iqbal J2, Malik A3, Ramzan HS3, Qureshi MS3, Asif M4, Qazi MH5, Kamal MA6, Chaudhary AG1, Al-Qahtani MH1, Gan SH7,Karim S
5) Downregulation of tumor necrosis factor and other proinflammatory biomarkers by polyphenols. – Gupta SC1, Tyagi AK1, Deshmukh-Taskar P1, Hinojosa M1, Prasad S1,
Aggarwal BB2 – 6) Silymarin ameliorates
Oxidative hepatotoxicity effects of monocrotaline and its amelioration by lipoic acid, S-adenosyl methionine and vitamin E.
Amin KA, Hashem KS, Al-muzafar HM, Taha EM – 2) Safety and efficacy of S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) for osteoarthritis.
Soeken KL1, Lee WL, Bausell RB, Agelli M, Berman BM – 3) A pilot study of S-adenosylmethionine in treatment of functional abdominal pain in children.
Choi LJ1, Huang JS – 4) A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial of S-adenosyl-L-methionine (SAMe) versus escitalopram in major depressive disorder. –
Mischoulon D1, Price LH, Carpenter LL, Tyrka AR, Papakostas GI, Baer L, Dording CM, Clain AJ, Durham K, Walker R, Ludington E,Fava M.
1)The bioavailability of different zinc compounds used as human dietary supplements in rat prostate: a comparative study.
Sapota A1, Daragó A, Skrzypińska-Gawrysiak M, Nasiadek M, Klimczak M, Kilanowicz A
2) Protective effect of zinc gluconate on chemically induced gastric ulcer.
Bandyopadhyay B1, Bandyopadhyay SK